Our Story

We're Back!!!

As of September 4, 2013!!!

First of all, a great big thank you to the all of the kind folks who have encouraged us to continue producing the Click It 'n' Cut Click Blade Holders.


It has been 11 months, to the day since we received a phone call from The Sacramento County Sheriff's Department, in California, informing us my childhood home that I, Jordan, had shared with my now deceased mother had been burglarized.


To make a very long story short, traveling back and forth, recovering from the trauma of the burglary, repairing the damage, finding suitable tenants, dealing with the court/legal system, all the while trying to live life, was all we could balance.


The good news is WE'RE BACK AND WE'RE IN BUSINESS!


Our Story

I recently bought a Silhouette Cameo© plotter-cutter upon the recommendation of some of my fabulous forum friends at Make-The-Cut.com I wanted the creative freedom that these great little cutters provide. No longer restricted by designs that were limited to cartridges, I began cutting some vinyl for a reusable plastic tumbler. Little bits of vinyl got caught in the OEM disposable plastic blade/holder that came with the Cameo and it was unusable after about 20 seconds of cutting. I was frustrated. I called the Silhouette company and they cheerfully agreed to send me a replacement.

While I was waiting, I had my DH (a mechanical genius, a retired tool and die maker, and an all around great guy!) take a plastic click blade holder that I'd purchased as a spare for the cutter I used to use and machine it to fit my Cameo©.

IT WORKED!!!

We've taken the holder that was originally designed for the Pazzles machine and now we've modified it so you can use it with your Cameo or Zing cutter! Weighing in at 10 to 11 grams, it is lightweight; perfect for the hobbyist machines.

When the replacement disposable plastic blade/holder came I realized that not only was this going to end up being an expensive endeavor each time I needed a new blade, it was also very ECOLOGICALLY UNSOUND!!!!!.

Thousands of these little disposable plastic blade/holder combos will be going into land fills all over the world. I have been working really hard over the past several years to "green-up" our household and to encourage others to do the same. The Click It 'n' Cut! Click Blade Holders certainly fill the bill.



Thursday, May 10, 2012

Mother's Day Rebate! 5-13-12


My Mamma loved a good deal! She also loved a treasure hunt! So in honor of my Mamma and Mothers everywhere, we're offering a special Mothers Day Rebate!



Everyone who purchases a Click 'n' Cut! Click Blade Holder  between 12:00 midnight Friday May 11th  and 11:59 p.m. Sunday May 13th Central Daylight Time is eligible!



In order to get your 10% rebate you must:



Order your Click 'n' Cut Click Blade Holder then either "Like" us on FaceBook or pin us on "Pinterest" or leave a comment below this post! Simple!



30 people will get even more for their money!!!



The first five people to complete all three tasks will get a free  Sample Set of Roland Type Blades - a $7.50 value



The next thirteen people to complete all three tasks will get a free 45° Roland Type Blade - a $3.00 value 

Finally twelve more people who get all three tasks done will receive free shipping - a $2.50 value! 

IF YOU'VE ALREADY  PURCHASED OUR CLICK 'N' CUT! CLICK BLADE HOLDER, COMPLETE ALL THREE TASKS AND WE'LL SEND YOU A SAMPLE SET OF ROLAND TYPE BLADE FREE!!!  

This offer is limited to one rebate per person, so everyone has a fair chance!

Have Fun! 

USE OUR GREEN ALTERNATIVE - NEVER THROW AWAY ANOTHER DISPOSABLE PLASTIC BLADE HOLDER AGAIN.


25 comments:

  1. Hello all, I've had to make some changes to the posting for the Mother's Day Rebate offer which begins tonight in order to level the playing field!

    PLEASE CHECK THE BLOG POST FOR THE CHANGES if you are planning to participate. If you purchased a Click 'n' Cut! Click Blade Holder BEFORE we posted the rebate offer COMPLETE ALL THREE TASKS and you'll receive a free Sample Set Roland Type Blades.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Doctah DIVAH, I received & used my Click 'n' Cut blade holder yesterday (5/9) when I made a Mother's Day box with some cookies in it. You can see it in Masterpieces on MTC Forum (CherylC). I just purchased the holder so I missed your Mother's Day Offer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheryl, you haven't missed it! You're eligible!

      If you purchased a Click 'n' Cut! Click Blade Holder BEFORE we posted the rebate offer COMPLETE ALL THREE TASKS and you'll receive a free Sample Set Roland Type Blades.

      Have Fun!

      Delete
    2. Hi Doctah DIVAH,
      I ordered the holder a few days ago. I liked you on Facebook, pinned you on Pinterest and now commented on your blog. I do not live in the US but hopefully I am still eligible!

      Delete
  3. DoctahDIVAH, I am excited for my Click 'n' Cut blade holder to arrive. Thanks to you and your hubby for creating this for us.
    I have competed all 3 tasks as you described.
    DeAnna Hawes

    ReplyDelete
  4. Got my blade and i am so loving it. Cuts great and smooth and love the click part so much better than the cameo so easy peasy to use.
    Thanks
    Wanda
    And really fast and great service.
    I did like the facebook page, don't have a pintrest but signed up they said it could take awhile i am on the waiting list to process so i have to wait on that one. Completed the first 2 but i have to wait on pintrest now . Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Wanda,
      I'm delighted that you're loving your "easy peasy" Click Blade Holder!!
      As soon you complete the Pinterest task, let me know.

      Delete
  5. I pinned you on Pinterest, but I don't have a Facebook acct.
    I'm leaving this comment..2 out of 3..but I have already bought the blade holder AND the sample blade set so maybe that will count for something. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi!
    I just ordered my blade housing yesterday! :) I "liked" you on Facebook, but I cannot get a Pinterest account right now. I'm on a "waiting list" and it may take a while.
    I can't wait to try the new housing!
    I already have the 45 and 60 blade, would love to try the 30..............
    Thanks!!!
    xoxoxoxoo
    Susan Chong
    beegsmachine@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Susan, We're shipping your order out today. As soon you complete the Pinterest task, let me know.

      Thanks so much for your order.

      Delete
  7. Leaving my comment, already bought the blade holder, it's shipping today, liked you on FB and Pintrest...yeah! Can't wait to get this in my hot little hands.. have heard good things about it.. so excited! Thanks for sharing your idea for the blade holder with all of us!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi leaving a comment already ordered my blade holder, liked you on facebook and followed on pininterest. cant wait to try it out.
    Abby

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi - I already have the holder but I liked you, repionned you, and am leaving a message.

    (BYW, I find you colors and font very difficult to read. The font is smaller, and the colors blend together to where I have trouble reading it. Just thought you would like to know. Maybe it is just the settings on my computer? Buthere is way too much purple going on here for it to be easily legible. Just my .02 cents worth.)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I got my blade holder last week and opened it immediately. I used one of my eClips blades (I don't have an eClips but found out they work with the Cricut). I don't use my Cricut anymore either because I have a Cameo. The blade holder and blade worked perfect on my very first cut. YAY! I liked you on Facebook and am following your Pinterest board and also repinned the picture of the holder on my Pinterest board plus left this comment so I think I got all my bases covered. Thanks for a great product and customer service!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. BOUGHT--LIKE--PINNED! LOL

    Hoping I'm one of the first five...Thanks for the chance for extra "goodies"!
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whoo Hoo!!!

      Yes Kathy, You're one of the first five! You qualify for the 10% discount PLUS, you will also receive the Sampler Set of Roland Type Blades!

      Delete
    2. Ü...now maybe I'll actually use my Silhoutte SD!!! ;)
      Funny, I have and LOVE using my 15" KNK Maxx...it's my SD that intimidates me!! hahaha Can't wait to use this holder with my machine! Thanks for getting this together for us...and in such a pretty color! Ü

      Delete
  12. Hi DoctahDIVAH
    Instead of commenting I replied to a previous thread (senior moment) I am now commenting here. I ordered the holder a few days ago. I have liked you on Facebook, pinned you on pinterest and now commenting here. I do not live in the USA but hopefully I am still eligible.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Doctah DIVAH
    Hopefully I have done all 3 tasks. Not sure. Can't wait to try the Zing Click n Cut bladeholder. If I didn't do everything I needed to do to get the extras, please let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Doctah DIVAH
    I wanted to make sure you received my order. It went thru Paypal and I received an e-mail from them but the Zing holder is still showing in the cart on your website. Can you double check the order for me. Thanks.

    Penny

    ReplyDelete
  15. Looking forward to using my newbladeholder.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm so happy that I saw this..I was looking for a replacement to those holders because it irks me also that they seem so wasteful, expensive, and very bad waste to have. I am really looking forward to trying this out and so glad you're in the USA:) Now do you have a facebook page? I would like to refer people to it if I can, seems to be much easier to communicate with everyone don't ya think?
    very excited about this! Oh and I followed your board on the blade holder on pinterest AND like this on facebook...

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very interested in trying this holder! And of course, I like the additions and samples---although I'm not sure exactly if I'll get them. I've "liked", "pinned" and commented. Now I'll order.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Did all three. Now I'm orderign.

    ReplyDelete
  19. ordered the machine and your blade holder. Cant wait for them to arrive!

    ReplyDelete